Thursday, June 7, 2018

Geckos' Return + Land/Water Items

Hey Jammers! This will be a short post because I'm struggling with a lot right now

However, at least it's within the hour of the update! ^-^

We will start with the Jamaa Journal:


World Oceans Day is on June 8th (tomorrow), so it's time to celebrate on Animal Jam! 

Of course, there's a few new ocean-themed den items, but an even more important change has been made...


A ton of underwater items are now able to be put in land dens!

You can tell if an underwater item works in a land den if it does not have the ocean label in shops.


Now I have another cool map for my collection B)

(my collection consists of a grand total of 1 map. Impressive, huh?)


Just in time for summer, the Water Park den is back.

It reminds me of the Heatwave Party, which is one of my favorite AJ parties. Too bad it's only accessible in the winter. :\


Also in time for summer, Wild Weekends have returned, which I am honestly not that wild about. 

Well... it does say new features, not just items, so maybe this won't be so bad? o_o


Again, let's talk about World Oceans Day!


The ocean is what gives the Earth life. Even if you don't think much about it, the health of the ocean is critical to the health of the entire world– even you.

But because people often view the ocean as unimportant, it is constantly being exploited through unsustainable waste disposal and fishing that you are inevitably connected to. 

Along with spreading awareness, let's think about what we can all do individually to reduce our negative impact on our oceans. As we heal the ocean, we heal ourselves.

In other news...


There's an awesome new exhibit in the Conservation Museum!


Learn all about the complexities of camouflaged birds, plants, insects, reptiles, and more! :D

This next piece of news I just know you're gonna love...


This eloquently worded segment of the Jamaa Journal can only mean one thing: Geckos has returned!


Yes friends, back with newly non-NatGeo-copyrighted content, is Geckos. I can't explain why this video is such an important part of AJ. I don't know why I'm so happy it's back. All I know is that everything is okay now.


Go watch it today in Sarepia Theater... 

Before I go, two quick things:


Falling Phantoms, one of Jamaa's most lucrative games, is double gems. Get ready to get rich!!!


And here's a random glitch I experienced today. It wasn't that noteworthy, because it cleared up before my first round of Best Dressed, but I wanted to include it anyway lol

See you guys in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

P.S. This might not come as much of a surprise, given how little I actually post, but I just wanted to let y'all know that there will be no post at all this weekend. I have a ton of homework to do.

13 comments:

  1. Ooooooh new feature with accessories? I wonder what this could mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that maybe one day AJHQ implements the "night mode" that I've always daydreamed about lol (like a switch in the settings that makes everything look like night-time in Jamaa Township-- y'know, like what happened with the eclipse)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post!

    YAY I might be online tomorrow to celebrate the beautiful oceans! :D

    GECKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS. And I agree, with the geckos, jamaa is complete.

    ~Cookies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if AJHQ reads Animal Jam Stream because I feel like my blog is the epicenter of "BRING THIS BACK NOW AJHQ!!!1!!" (especially regarding stuff with educational videos)

      Delete
  3. I'm super happy with this update! One of my favorite things to do in AJ is decorate my den, And now I can do so much more! Also I love the ocean stuff, Like that Tide Table thing is so cool! :O

    I hope that the wild weekend stuff will be really cool! And not just a new spike every week, That's one of the last things we need...

    I also bet in the next update or so underwater clothing items will be available on the land, It seems highly possible and i hope I'm right! And I also noticed with the new update members get 2000 Feb item spaces, And now Non-members got 400, So I'm happy AJHQ have NMs more slots. :3



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been a pretty good update!

      It's nice nonmembers have more slots now– of course I only have like 12 clothing items so it's all the same for me XD

      Delete
  4. Hey doomy? I was trying to recreate the polls on my blog with poll maker, but when I added the poll the site it would leave a link/watermark below. Do you how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go into the code of your poll and look for where it says "Created with BuildQuizzes" and just delete those words– that's what I did.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I haven't commented in a while D:

    Geckos is a very important part to AJ. Without it, WHO ARE WE.
    XDD

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^