Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Naming Rare Plushies – Part 1

Hey Jammers! I'm back in typical DoomyPanda fashion: one day later than I said I would be (:

Yesterday I remembered at the last minute I had a test today, so the time I would have spent posting I spent studying. And I think I did pretty good on the test because of it! ^-^

Today's (or should I say tonight's) post will be kinda dumb and uninformative, but I've had this idea for a while so why not lol

I present to you....

NAMING ALL RARE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!

(or at least as many as I can right now)

I got the idea from a couple updates ago when I named this rhino plushie:




Rambutan

I think it's a perfect name, because a rambutan is a spiky red fruit that happens to grow in the same habitat as a certain kind of rhino.

So here are some other names. Let's continue with the rest of the rare Rhino Plushies:




Charlotte

This one just looks like a Charlotte. I can't explain why, but until someone comes up with a more fitting name, I am officially naming this purple rhino Charlotte.


Ophiuchus

That's the name that immediately pops into my head when I see this interesting rhino (It's the name of a constellation). Although I think their name should be shorter, but still start with O. (EDIT: Orion!)

Moving on to monkey plushies...


Jacquelynn / Jackie

Ever since I won this plushie in The Claw around 2012, they always looked like a Jacquelynn to me.


Magnus

Naming this monkey right on the spot, Magnus is all I can think of! Anyone have a better-fitting name?


 Greco

I feel like some rare plushies are organized into groups. There are quite a few with those eerie green glasses...

The last three plushies I'll name tonight: tigers!


Neptune

Is that an 8 on his necklace? Or is a B? Jamaa may never know...


Tulle

Self-explanatory, but let me know if you have a better idea!

(EDIT: Julie! Thanks, Rainbow000Pegasus!)


Himalaya

Originally, I saw this tiger and all I could associate with them was "Snow Leopard"– but that's not the most original name, is it? I guess I'll settle for the next best thing: Himalaya.

This was fun! Pointless, but very fun! I feel like restarting my plushie collection now :D

If you also liked this, more is to come! If you didn't like it, more is still to come no matter what! But also other things! XD

See you in Jamaa~

~DoomyPanda

14 comments:

  1. Try Orion or Oris for the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Otis for your Ophiuchus, but then again it's because I already associated Ophiuchus with a snake lady ahah.
    Julie, instead of Tulle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice names! The purple Rhino is actually named Belle in my world, since I used to do a plushei comic called Belle the Rhino, and she was the main character. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look like a Belle, now that you mention it

      Delete
  4. That pink tiger with the skirt thing... I remember the Animal Jam Sky Blog named them Lola...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would name the orange koala plushie with the flower in their hair Lola, just because I used to have a buddy with 'Lola' in their username who was a koala lol

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doomy! I have recently began my own Animal Jam blog called Jamaa Chronicle. (https://jamaachronicle.blogspot.com/). I'd love to get back into the swing with the more classic styled AJ blogging, although, our community has certainly changed over the past few years. Is there a way my blog could be promoted on your fantastic blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome (back) to the AJ blogging community!!! I'm looking through your blog right now, and I think you've made my day a lot better! I always love when people start new blogs. Even though the blog community isn't as popular as it used to be, it's still just as fun in my opinion <3

      I'm putting your blog on my blogroll right now! ^-^

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Doomy for the warm welcome and thoughtful words! I've always been a reader of your blog.

      The ''blogging age'' is certainly over for virtual worlds in general. I can't think of a virtual world right now that has a big blogging community like AJ once had. Just the way the internet has changed! Although our community isn't as popular as it used to be, I still believe there's a wonderful community here!

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^