Monday, October 8, 2018

The Creepy Den of Flyace

Hey Jammers! It's Monday! 

Because of Indigenous People's Day, I don't have school, so it's way easier for me to post.

Here's the Rare Item Monday on the 12th(?) page of Jam Mart Clothing:


I never really talk about Rare Item Mondays unless they're nonmember and nice-looking, which is a bias I need to get over.

Of course, this one might be special...


*775 gems deducted from account*

In other news, here's my third Inktober drawing:


I don't have anything to say about this one. It's hard coming up with something to draw every day :P

My goal is to keep doing Inktober and post them every day, but school always gets in the way of stuff I wanna do. I'll still try this week, though. 

Moving on, I stumbled upon a spooky cool den today:


The den of flyace!

This den celebrates all things creepy and Halloween-y, including Jamaa's squishiest enemies– the phantoms.

Phantom-themed art is aplenty here. Here are some of my favorites:





Go to flyace's den to see all these and hundreds more!

Yes, I mean hundreds. There are some portals to flyace's alternate dens and...



AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow. 

Awesome job, flyace!

And before I go... no, I still haven't beat the Phantom Vortex game yet, and it seems no one else has either. >_<

But I'm trying... slowly but surely... I'll beat it eventually.

See you (hopefully) tomorrow! I'll try my best to post!

12 comments:

  1. That’s an awesome drawing! It looks really cool. The den is unique as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I can't draw cats at all. Check the Shiveer Shoppe and you'll see some cool Halloween stuff. I have sent flyace lots unwanted phantom items. -julieblap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking at the Shiveer Shoppe right now– I hope the other bloggers know about this XD

      Delete
  3. THAT BOX HEAD IS AMAZING. Oh shoot, I didn't know about Inktober, I kind of want to do it now all of a sudden... It looks so cool... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun fact: Inktober is almost 10 years old. It was started by a comic artist in 2009!

      Delete
  4. i have completed phantom vortex.raged 186868683832002222666 times.
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FOUND OUT SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN TO LEVEL 13 THE USERNAME IS RAINBOWCERA
    -julieblap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watched a YouTube video where someone got to level 13, but they lost before they could see if there was another level. Maybe it's the same person?

      Delete
    2. Was the username Rainbowcera?

      Delete
  6. I love you're drawing of that cat! Btw I have been to flyace's den many times! Funny how he gets almost everyone to go there. It's called Flyace's Phantom Farm

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^