Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Inktober + Vaguely Unnerving Screenshots

Hey Jammers! I'm really tired tonight so I'm gonna hold off on the AJ content for this post, but this morning I did do an Inktober drawing I'm happy with for once:


While it's not perfect, and the Earth looks too much like Minecraft, I'm still proud of it because I drew the panda from imagination without any reference images. 

I wanted to emulate the style of the spinning AJ globe from the older loading screens:


It didn't work out that way, but oh well. I was at school and couldn't look up the AJ globe for reference.

Ok, I lied. Here's a little sprinkle of AJ content before I go to sleep:


I noticed that they changed the homepage logo temporarily for Night of the Phantoms. It's actually weird to see– I don't think they've ever "decorated" the logo before for an event. 0-0

Another homepage thing:


This is supposed to be a snow leopard, but all it looks like is a snow leopard's disembodied floating head in a box. It's honestly unnerving, but I'll let this blunder slide for now. After all, October is the month where it is encouraged that you be unnerved... 

IN OTHER VAGUELY UNNERVING NEWS...



A while ago I found this Masterpiece made by the user Anonymous. I tried clicking the nametag, but it didn't open up a player card. I guess that means they actually are anonymous, but I don't remember ever hearing about that feature before. Can you actually anonymously make Masterpieces??? What's going on here??? 

*flips through screenshot folder to find one last cool image to close the post with*

*finds the coolest image in the universe*

*sweats nervously, unsure that the public is ready for this image*

*takes a deep breath*





See you in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

3 comments:

  1. One day I WILL scream that as loud as I can. GET TROLLLLLLLLLED!!!(epic guitar solo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your panda Doomy! It’s very cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^