Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Drawing a New Header

Hey Jammers! I haven't been posting for the past couple days, and probably won't for the next couple days (unless the Wild Weekend compels me) because I'm working on designing new elements of AJ Stream by hand!

Usually, I rely on pre-existing AJ graphics and fonts to make stuff like the header and sidebars, but I thought it might be more interesting to see if I can draw my own graphics, especially now that I'm trying to get more comfortable with digital art.

(Also, I just really love the art in the header of Rainbow000Pegasus' blog)

Here's a sneak-peek of an unfinished drawing that's probably gonna go somewhere in my new header when it's all done:


(The circle is going to be an Earth)

I think it's an improvement since the last panda drawing I posted, even in its unfinished state

So, that's all I got for now! Just wanted to drop a quick update to show y'all that I'm getting stuff done :P

~DoomyPanda

6 comments:

  1. AAaah, thats SO cute!!
    i i wanna hug it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe perks of commissioning someone-
    Getting art you can't draw-
    I really have to learn how to draw seals pfft.

    The panda is looking really neat!
    I can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at reference images helps me a lot– the panda I'm working on is probably just a mix of characteristics from the panda images AJHQ has used lol

      And thank you, Rainbow!

      Delete
  3. Aww the panda is adorable :)
    I can't wait for the new template and header, especially with the panda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait either-- this blog needs a new look

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^