Thursday, August 22, 2019

Nature Items + Odd Page

Hey Jammers! I'm here to talk about this week's update– which is actually pretty nice/interesting! 

But first, I wanna show you my current progress on the new header, because I finished the lettering yesterday:
It might stay blue, but I also might make different colored versions.

The easy part is now just choosing a font for the 'Stream' text to be, an AJ related background for the header, and any extra stuff to make it pretty :3

And now! The update:


It's another Wild Weekend, but this is one of the better ones because it's all about natural items! Honestly though, we should have at least 2/3 of all items be nature-inspired. It's a game about other animals and plants!

Here's the items:



You can change the symbols on the broken tree and the dirt marking to a river symbol, a lightning symbol, a star, a spiral...


I imagine these items would be helpful for Warrior-related roleplays (those are still popular, right?)


You know what would be a good idea for one of these special designs? Instead of solid-colored patterns, gradient ones. That may be popular.


The Fantasy Castle den is back in store for gems!



I remember when it first came out– it was one of the first really big and complicated dens in Jamaa, and in my opinion its one of the nicest looking ones. Sometimes the newer dens that come out can be... a little oversized.

I may actually get a membership just so I can have a fantasy castle for a bit :P


Some birds are back! 


The toucan mini-book doesn't have as many cool illustrations/animations as say, the panda mini-book, but it's still worth a look!



Owls are back~


The Summer Eggstravaganza pets are flying/skittering away for the season, but keep an eye out for the Fall pets!


This is the main reason why I called this update 'interesting'– what do you think this page is hinting? 


Last of all, new armor (that won't protect you very well) is here, as well a returning den item theme.

I was gonna go into the other new/clearance items, but I got some forms I need to fill out for school, so I'm gonna end this post here!

See you in Jamaa, and I hope your summer has been great! (or winter, if you're in the southern hemisphere :P)

2 comments:

  1. This update was definitely better. I like the wild weekend! All nature themed items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Difficult!! :D

    Huh... maybe... a gazelle!!! Those are certainly fast and hooved

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^