Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Constant Animal Glitch/Error?

Hey Jammers! Sorry I didn't post on the 7th like I semi-promised with my post-every-other-day goal. I've been cleaning, drawing, reading, and other stuff that doesn't directly involve AJ :P

For this post, I thought I would come up with some minimal-item nonmember clothing ideas– minimal, because I don't have many clothing items in the first place lol

I got through the first two, which I'll post below, but then I started to notice a really irritating visual glitch...




So I took a screen capture video of the glitch that I wanted to turn into a gif, but  that was too complicated... so here's the plain video. I hope it works, because you're not gonna notice it otherwise!


Really hoping it works. Looks like it won't XD

To describe the glitch, I'd say it makes the whole animal more pixelated, and as they move, parts of patterns and eyes periodically disappear and reappear.

I can't figure out what causes this. I logged out, back in, and changed animals, but my animal still looks all glitchy!

You might be able to notice something about my panda:


Countess has a white border all around her where it shouldn't be. So, this glitch is experienced by all animals. Have you noticed it?

I went onto another browser to see if it's a browser-specific thing, and...


Nope. You can see a line above Countess's left eye where it shouldn't be, and she just generally looks too pixelated -_-

Ok, I get that it's subtle... but it's so annoying once you notice it! Aaaaaaaaa

Hopefully AJHQ fixes it. Hopefully. 

Sorry this post was so short, I can't focus with this dumb glitch :\

7 comments:

  1. sorry i haven't been commenting in a while , its because i`m lazy and cant think of anything. Anyway this reminds me of an even worse glitch in 2017. Basically, my blue seal`s pattern (light blue swirls) would keep its colour, but become love hearts, and my eyes would become the eyes with eyelashes. sometimes when i changed back , the pattern would remain love hearts and my eyes would still have eyelashes. it was really annoying...
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, that is even worse. I don't remember it but it sounds awful D:

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this glitch before, but it looks really annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What browser do you use for AJ? Maybe it's an issue with that

      Delete
  3. Hmmm weird. I've seen this glitch before. I don't really see much of a difference, but maybe the white outline shows against lighter tones and colours? Or maybe, AJ was messing around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty subtle, but it bothers me nonetheless XD

      Delete
    2. oh I meant i've never seen this glitch before XD

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^