Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Worst Glitch Ever + July Jamaalidays

Hey Jammers! Welcome back to another post on Animal Jam Stream :D

The update came today, and again, this Wild Weekend is a little bit different! For these next few days, the Jamaaliday Party is going on:



(not the whole snowy, daily gift Jamaalidays– just the party)

As of right now, the next party is in 30 minutes, and I don't feel like waiting that long to post. But using my psychic powers, I predict... Candy Cane Socks will be sold! *lightning crashes*

Thinking about winter during the summer is a little disconcerting. Even though this has been a long summer for me, I've spent most of it lying around doing nothing XD luckily, I think I'll be traveling in a couple days... 


Pet goats! 

Enough said


There are only TWO WEEKS LEFT to spend hours running BACK AND FORTH in a NEVER ENDING WAR to get PRIZES that you are better off TRADING FOR !

That Rare Black Knight Armor sounds intriguing, mostly because it's hidden in a box and RIM's never seem to get attention in the Jamaa Journal.

"Black Knight Armor" isn't an item currently existing in Jamaa, so maybe we'll get something all new!

Knight Armor is, though–



I completely forgot the Knight Helmet was nonmember, or even that it existed. I gotta find one soon...


And a little "Did You Know" about plushies and toys. Honestly, plushies and toys are really underrated items– they can be so cute! I don't mind this Jamaa Journal filler ^-^

Before I go, I wanna talk about something that has gotten on my nerves for what seems like years, and what I believe is truly the worst glitch at the moment.



Every time I get a Jam a Gram from a nonmember, it only says 'Animal Jam rocks!', even when I'm sure they selected another message.

This also means that when I send a Jam a Gram saying a different prepared message like "I really like your outfit!", all the other person will get is "Animal Jam rocks". 

Not only do nonmembers have to put up with not being able to type messages, we can't even use the preselected phrases we're given to communicate. 

I guess I should have talked about this earlier, because I've been experiencing this problem for at least 2 years now. 

–Oh, and a side note! Thank you to the person who sent me this Jam a Gram. I sent you back a note saying "I really like your outfit!" because I noticed your panda was wearing the pirate-like variation of the Dyed Hat And Curly Wig, and I just generally thought your animals looked cool– but you'll probably get another "Animal Jam rocks!" back XD

I was also gonna add a little extra thing you guys might find interesting, but I have stuff to do so you'll see it in tomorrow's post!

See you in Jamaa, and stay summer-y B)


7 comments:

  1. XD i actually sent a jam a gram saying, "what's up" lol i even customized it to your liking. Aj is MEAN. thanks for liking my outfit :)
    -allaretaken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciated the panda JAG, that's my favorite one!

      Delete
  2. that glitch has been around since 2018. there is a similar glitch ( i still have the jag and its still probably glitched) where a jag which has just been sitting around in your inventory for a while ,becomes animal jam rocks.
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the pet goats look so cute! I feel like I’ve experienced that glitch before except, not recently??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That JAG you sent me also said "Animal Jam rocks!"

    I guess the glitch isn't 100% consistent, but it's constant enough that it should be fixed

    Hey, I just had a thought... maybe only members can see the custom messages sent by nonmembers. Aaaggghh that makes it even worse >:\

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^