Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hair Dye + Weird Promo

Hey Jammers! I'm back, for now– I might be going away for another few days sometime soon, so I'll keep you updated. 

I'm so glad it seemed you guys liked the last post about zodiac-themed clothing ideas! What should the next theme be? Hmm... tarot cards? Different kinds of flowers? Birth month? Let me know your ideas in the comments!

It's another Wild Weekend, everyone, and this time is a little bit different than the others. First of all, the special items are in Jam Mart Clothing, and we have two nonmember variants to wear! 



As you can see, they're all recolors of pre-existing hair items, but they're good recolors! None of that Rare Item Monday eyestrain here XD

(More Rare Item Mondays should be colored something other than neon. Come on, there are so many colors in the world!)

My favorite item here is the Dyed Hat And Curly Wig, specifically this variant:


I never liked this item normally, but having this color scheme turns it into a kind of nonmember Pirate Hat!


Now if only I had a Pirate Sword to complete this...

Here are the variations of the Dyed Spiked Hair:


I'm only showing you the variations of the nonmember items because those are all I care about :P


Here's a tip: to make the Spiked Hair look more natural on your animal, make the part of the animal that touches the wig most the same color as it. On a panda, it's the bottom color, and I think on a wolf it's the top color– but you can figure it out.

Next up, a brand new code! Literally– it just came out today.


The code APOLLO11 brings you...


A Moon Rock Lamp!


Lunar Footprints!


Rover Tracks!

And finally...


The flag of Fin– wait, what?


Even though the Daily Explorer post only said the code yields three moon-related items, I guess AJHQ was feeling generous and decided to throw in the Finnish flag as a bonus.

Or maybe... this is deeper than that. Maybe AJHQ has some secret information that the government isn't telling us. 

Maybe... AJHQ is trying to tell us something.

Maybe...

It wasn't America that landed on the moon first.

It was FINLAND


Do what you will with this top secret knowledge, Jammers...

6 comments:

  1. I see! It looks like all these items were pre-existing then, or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm. I didn’t like how all the hair was already stuff we get. I’m gonna have to use that code

    ReplyDelete
  3. what ajhq said about the Finland glitch makes no sense...
    you can basically see all the countries from space.
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! AJ just unwittingly gave me a birthday present! I was born on the Apollo moon landing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brown dyed hat and curly wig so much and I made a look similar to yours. I'd be happy if you would rate my look, the user is allaretaken. (I'm so sorry if this is advertising )

    The other stuff was a bit disappointing for me as they are recolored items. Plus very few people use items like spiked hair and curly wigs for looks.
    I'm really happy to see an active blog :p

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^